Barbecue Brisket Recipe
- 3-6 lb Brisket, fat intact
- ¼ C. Paprika
- 2 Tbs. Brown Sugar
- 1½ Tbs. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs. Oregano
- 1 Tbs. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbs. Salt
- Mix spices together in a bowl and generously rub into the brisket.
- Place on the grill over indirect heat with a drip pan directly under the meat.
- After about an hour, start to use the drippings to baste the brisket every half hour.
- Grill or smoke (if using a smoker box) for 1½ hours per pound of meat, or until internal temperature is between 160 degrees and 185 degrees.