Best Ever Avocado Dip
- 3 ripe avocados $3.00
- 1 (8oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained $0.93
- ¼ small red onion $0.28
- 1 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce $0.09
- ½ tsp salt $0.02
- 3 large hard boiled eggs $0.66
- Cut the avocados into chunks and place them in a bowl. Drain the canned pineapple chunks and roughly chop them into smaller pieces. Finely dice the red onion.
- Add the pineapple, onion, and sriracha to the bowl with the avocado and mash everything together. Add salt to taste, or about ½ teaspoon.
- Chop the hard boiled eggs and stir them into the avocado mixture. Taste the dip and adjust the hot sauce or salt if needed. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.