Blueberry Crumb Sticks Recipe
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Blueberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Separate crescent roll dough into four rectangles, press seams together to seal.
- Spread blueberry cream cheese evenly on each of the four rectangles.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on two of the rectangles and top with the remaining two rectangles.
- Starting from a long side, using a pizza cutter, cut each rectangle into eight strips.
- Twist each strip several times; seal ends together.
- Place sticks on baking sheet, spaced a least 2 inches apart.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon-sugar and butter until crumbly.
- Brush top of sticks lightly with melted butter and sprinkle crumb over the top of the sticks.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 3 minutes before serving.