- English Muffins
- Large eggs
- Butter, or olive oil
- Stick these in a 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes. Sometimes for sandwiches like this, I like my eggs runny, but since I was freezing them and everything, I thought it’s probably a better idea to make sure they are cooked through.
- After about 10-15 minutes, you’ll have these perfectly cooked, perfectly shaped eggs.
- I also decided to toast up all my English muffins. Given that I was making a bunch, I just sliced all of my muffins in half and laid them all out on a baking sheet.After about 10 minutes in the oventhey’ll be toasty and ready to go.
- Take half of a muffin, add some cheese, add an egg, and apply the top half of the muffin.If you’re so inclined, add a tiny smear of butter onto the top half of the muffin, just for some added flavor. You could also hit the sandwich with some pepper if you wanted or even some hot sauce!
- If you wanted to eat these right away, just stick them back in the oven for 5 or 10 minutes until they are warmed through and the cheese is melted and delicious.