Caprese Triscuit Bites
- 12 Triscuit Balsamic Vinegar & Basil Crackers
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- 12 small squares of mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices of Roma tomatoes
- 12 small fresh mozzarella balls (also called Bocconcini)
- (optional) balsamic vinegar
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of pesto on each Triscuit Balsamic Vinegar & Basil Cracker.
- Top each cracker with one slice of mozzarella cheese, one slice of tomato, and one fresh mozzarella ball.
- Drizzle a little bit of pesto on top for color and secure with a toothpick. Add a splash of balsamic vinegar if desired.