Chocolate-Cherry Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 40 maraschino cherries, patted dry
- 12 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-1/4-inch) balls; press to flatten. Top each with cherry; wrap cream cheese mixture around cherry to completely enclose cherry. Re-roll into balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.