Cinnamon Streusel French Toast Cups Recipe
For the French Toast Cups
- ½ loaf French bread torn into small pieces
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup half and half or cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Cinnamon Streusel Topping
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar
- Wholesome! Pancake Syrup or Coconut Palm Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin and fill each opening with bread, right to the top.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour 3-4 tablespoons over the bread in each cup.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon – cut the butter into the mixture with your hands, incorporating it until small crumbs form. Top each French Toast Cup with a spoonful of crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Top with powdered sugar and my personal favorite – Wholesome! coconut palm syrup! So good.