- 15 ounces cream of coconut
- 15 ounces coconut milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (plus more to top)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (or more) white rum
- 2 vanilla beans, split in half
- 3-4 whole cinnamon sticks
- In a blender, combine the canned ingredients, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Blend until well-combined. Add in the rum and blend again. Taste and adjust as preferred.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add in the vanilla beans and cinnamon sticks. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or divide into bottles. Letting the mixture refrigerate for at least an hour allows the flavor from the vanilla beans and cinnamon sticks to meld with the cocktail mixture.
- Allow the coquito to sit at room temperature until it thins before serving. Serve over ice, if desired, with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.