Cranberry Raspberry Punch Recipe
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, slightly thawed
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 6 cups (1 quart + 2 cups) raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Add 4 cups raspberry sherbet, lemonade and cranberry juice concentrates to your blender and process until smooth. Add orange juice and process until smooth. Add to a punch bowl and stir in ginger ale. Garnish with 1-2 scoops remaining sherbet and raspberries and cranberries if desired. Serve immediately.