Creamy Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortillas
- 1 (15 oz.) can yellow corn
- 1 (14 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz.) packet Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 oz.) packet ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 (4 oz.) can Old El Paso™ diced green chiles
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 8 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas, warmed
- In the bowl of a 6-8 quart slow-cooker, combine chicken, ranch mix, Old El Paso™ taco seasoning, black beans, corn, green chilies and cream cheese. Give everything a little stir, cover and cook on Low for 6 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, shred meat and toss with sauce in the slow-cooker. Next, add the cilantro and serve the shredded chicken over warmed tortillas.