Crunchy Asian Salad
- 1 recipe sesame ginger dressing $2.87
- 1 small head red cabbage $1.92
- 2 medium carrots $0.42
- ½ bunch green onions $0.60
- ½ bunch cilantro $0.65
- 1 cup peanuts $0.80
- Cut the cabbage into quarters and then cut off the core. Slice crosswise into very thin strips. Also slice the green onions. Peel the carrots and then grate them on a cheese grater. Pull the cilantro leaves from the stems.
- Combine the shredded cabbage, green onions, carrots, cilantro, and peanuts in a large bowl and toss to mix. Pour the dressing over top and toss again. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.