Green Chilie Chicken Enchilada Rice Bake
- 4 cups cooked rice of choice, I used white basmati
- 10 ounce can Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 4.5 ounce can Old El Paso chopped Green Chilies
- 2 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups corn
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet or pan over medium heat, add rice, enchilada sauce, green chilies, chicken, tomatoes, corn, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Stir to combine all ingredients. Warm for 5 minutes then transfer to prepared baking dish. Top with cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve warm.