Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl or zip-top bag, combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Add the chicken and toss to fully coat in the marinade. Cover the chicken and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and season well with salt and pepper. Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes per side until cooked through and nicely browned on the outside. Serve immediately with a fresh squeeze of lemon.