Lemon Cocktail Pie
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 to 3 medium lemons)
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Orange or lemon peel, for garnish
Heat oven to 450°F. Bake pie crust as directed on box, using 9-inch glass pie plate. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, mix condensed milk, lemon peel, lemon juice and liqueur; set aside.
In large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff.
Fold lemon mixture into whipped cream just until blended.
Spoon into crust. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours until set. Garnish with orange or lemon peel.