Make Ahead Hamburger Patties Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 ½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl, mix together. In another bowl add the ground beef and about ¾ of the spices. Mix to combine well. Shape meat into hamburger patties and layer on cookie sheet. Sprinkle both sides of burger with a little bit of leftover spice mixture. Layer parchment in between each layer of shaped hamburger patties. Freeze. After frozen solid stack into a gallon sized freezer safe bag. Label and freeze.
- To cook : You can cook burgers frozen or thawed. Thawed seems to work better for me, but you can do either. Cook burgers to desired doneness.