No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 4 cups Chocolate Cheerios™ cereal
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup creamy cookie butter or cookie spread
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with foil or parchment paper. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal and oats; set aside.
In large microwavable bowl, microwave cookie butter, honey and brown sugar uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture is boiling and slightly thickened.
Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Gently stir in chocolate chips. Using buttered back of spoon, press mixture very firmly in pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm enough to cut.
For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature up to 1 week.