Sopapilla Dessert Tacos
- 4 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Whipped cream and additional ground cinnamon, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
Place 4 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ Soft Flour Tortillas on cookie sheet. Brush insides of tortillas with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
In small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly into each tortilla.
Bake about 7 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool completely, 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, let 1 pint vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt stand at room temperature about 5 minutes to soften. Stir remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon into ice cream. Return to freezer until ready to serve.
To assemble dessert tacos, place 2 small scoops ice cream in each tortilla. Top each with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.