The Ultimate Breakfast Turkey Burgers
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded hash browns, thawed
- 4 Butterball All Natural Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Hamburger buns, split
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices cooked bacon strips
- Heat two medium skillet over medium heat. Place 1 teaspoon olive oil into one of the skillets. Add 1/2 cup hash browns into hot skillet and let cook for 2 minutes each side, until browned. I keep them in a round shape to fit onto burger. Continue until all 4 hash brown rounds have been cooked.
- Spray second skillet with non stick cooking spray and add the turkey burgers in batches until browned and cooked through. During the last minute, add a cheese slice. Cover skillet with lid to melt quickly. Remove and set aside.
- In batches, fry eggs in the first skillet over medium heat spraying with cooking spray first. Cover skillet with lid to cook egg without flipping it.
- Place buns, split side down into hot skillet to brown/toast slightly. Spread lightly with mayonnaise. Layer bottom buns with spinach leaves, turkey burger, hash brown round, bacon, egg and top bun. Serve with a side of mild salsa if desired. Serve burgers immediately.