- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line 9×13 inch baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides; coat the foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press crust into prepared baking pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg, brown sugar, vanilla and baking powder.
- Stir in coconut, pecans and walnuts.
- Spread over crust. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares.